Jumat, 03 Juli 2009

hey there

hey there.hey bloggy.
it's 02:00 am and i can't sleep

i don't know why its happened to me
i don't know who makes me like this
i don't know whats up with that

that i know,
it's cold here.
the night wind breezes fully over me
it's dark here.
the moon light cant reach my empty room
it's quite here.
no sound except i speak

and,
no one to talk to.
no one here to have a conversation with.
i tend to feel alone.

sometimes i do like it,
because, honestly,
i don't know how to deal with people
i fear to get wrong, and
i fear that people get me wrong
because, sometimes,
i cant say anything with the right words

but sometimes,
i hate being alone
i want to cheer up my life
by doing something
or just talking with another people

so bloggy, what should i do now ?
should i call someone there
yeah, someone there who can cure
my loneliness
but bloggy,
what time is it ?
everyone is already in bed
oh god, its 2:23 am
i have to wake up early this morning
my friends invite me to play putsal at dome
maybe, i’ll continue later bloggy..

guk guk !
thats doggy stupid.
its different, bloggy. aaarrggh.

2 komentar:

 
Design by Muhammad Dimas Rahman Affandi | Bloggerized by campredodellaconcetta - samid namhar - @midsamid | Lampung-Jogjakarta-Indonesia